Statement of Faith
1. In the inspiration and inerrancy of the Old and New Testaments.
2. There is one God in three persons; Father, Word (Son) and Holy Spirit.
3. That all people are born three part beings, body, soul, and spirit, all polluted by an inherited Adamic sin nature. This sin nature is manipulated by Satan and his fallen angels who rule all nations nations, including America, and their political-religious systems until the second coming of Jesus Christ.
4. There is eternal existence for everyone, either with God in his Kingdom or the Lake of Fire.
5. That the only way to escape from the control of the sin nature and the Lake of Fire is through Jesus Christ and His pure shed blood. The root elements of the sin nature are pride, love of money, love of self, hatred toward God, and deceit. The wars among men are the evidence that we are born the sons of wrath.
6. In the incarnation of the eternal Word (Son) of God, fully God, fully man.
7. That Jesus the man was born of the Virgin Mary, with his perfect and pure human body having been conceived by the Holy Spirit.
8. That Jesus the man lived a sinless life, and he was crucified by Gentiles and Jews (all of us). And by the shedding of his blood the atonement for all sin was completed.
9. That Jesus rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven as his disciples watched in awe.
10. That all people who truly desire to be saved from their sin nature and the Hell it sends us to, will be born again/saved through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ, his shed blood, and bodily resurrection. The choice is everyone's to make.
11. That all those who have received a new spirit or heart by the Holy Spirit will then instinctively love the triune God, his teachings, all people even our worst enemy, and long for the any day return of Jesus when our sinful bodies will then be redeemed; while in the meantime keeping our new hearts unspotted by this evil world system through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit.
12. That when Jesus returns in judgment he will first raise the dead bodies of the saints whose souls and spirits are already in Heaven, and then glorify the bodies of the living saints in preparation for ruling with Jesus Christ in his millenial Kingdom on Earth. At the end of Daniel's 70th Week (seven years) of divine judgment, Satan and his fallen angels will be imprisoned in Hell, and the Lord Jesus Christ will rule the nations from Jerusalem. Israel will take its place as the centerpiece of all nations.